Discover how many accounts have administrator rights in your AD
It is becoming increasingly necessary to defend your IT infrastructure against threats, enable compliance and manage third party access. In fact, identifying, assessing and prioritising your security risks is more important than ever.
At Osirium, we have designed a non-intrusive tool which can provide you with a fast, up-to-date view of the status of your privileged user accounts. The tool makes a search for all accounts that have or have inherited administrator rights, evaluates each account in the search list against secure access criteria and presents the data in a graphical report format with some narrative outlining any concerns.
What it can reveal:
- Privileged accounts that have passwords older than policy
- Old privileged accounts that are no longer in use
- Privileged accounts that have been created but never used
- Privileged accounts that are unusually deeply nested in the Active Directory structure
- Total number of privileged accounts
- Peaks in password changes
What is the Audit Tool?
find out in 5 minutes
If this information sounds like something your organisation could benefit from, why not run the tool for free now?
The Audit Tool needs to use a domain admin account in order to search through Active Directory.
The Audit Tool can work in both LDAP and LDAPS mode.