Osirium are looking to fill the role outlined below…
- Reading, United Kingdom
- Commensurate with experience
- No deadline
Who we are
Osirium is a leading UK-based cybersecurity SaaS vendor delivering solutions to customers ranging from mid-market organisations to divisions of global enterprises. Our innovative 2nd generation Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution helps customers prevent targeted cyberattacks from accessing privileged accounts and opening massive security holes in their critical IT infrastructure, leaving them open to malicious attacks and data loss.
Based in Theale, just outside Reading, we are now looking to recruit a well-organised marketer to join the Marketing team and successfully take ownership of marketing campaigns that generate leads and raise awareness of Osirium. This role is office-based but may require some travel.
What We're Looking For
- Create compelling customer-focused propositions that catch prospects’ attention and keep them moving through the stages of the sales cycle
- Use the full marketing mix (outbound, inbound and social media) to execute successful lead generation and communications campaigns and track their effectiveness and ROI
- Execute and optimise integrated multi-channel demand generation campaigns with a demonstrable impact on opportunities generated
- Work with regional and partner marketing teams to create programmes that appeal to reseller partners across mid-market and corporate segments.
- Exploit your understanding of digital marketing to seamlessly integrate digital into multi-channel campaigns and measure their impact
- Drive content creation programmes that show Osirium’s thought leadership, innovation and expertise
- Plan and run communications programmes that raise the awareness of the Osirium brand
- At least 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced, B2B demand generation focused marketing organization
- Experience of working with partner portals and co-op partner marketing
- Experience with inbound/outbound B2B marketing programs, online/offline tactics
- Experience of understanding a target audience and creating content items from a brief (such as emails and landing page copy) positioned for a targeted audience, would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent analytical skills with experience measuring marketing performance
- Experience using CRM systems and outbound marketing tools
- Exceptional project management experience with marketing campaigns with proven ability to deliver marketing tactics to completion and measurement
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Degree, marketing qualifications.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Creative intelligence allowing you to understand the bigger picture while also working practically and effectively at an operational level
- A natural and strong team player
- Quick learner, organised with attention to detail and aptitude for creative thinking
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, with an ability to prioritise own work
- Ability and desire to work in a young, energetic and growing organisation
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic
- Commercially savvy and understanding of the sales funnel
No agencies thank you.