Osirium are looking to fill the role outlined below…
- Reading, United Kingdom
- £18,000 Pro Rata
- No deadline
Who We Are
Osirium is a leading UK-based cybersecurity SaaS vendor delivering solutions to customers ranging from mid-market organisations to divisions of global enterprises. Our innovative 2nd generation Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution helps customers prevent targeted cyberattacks from accessing privileged accounts and opening massive security holes in their critical IT infrastructure, leaving them open to malicious attacks and data loss.
Based in Theale, just outside Reading, we are looking to recruit a finance and general office administrator in a part time capacity, dealing with a range of office duties.
What We're Looking For
Duties to include
- Purchasing: dealing with all aspects of the purchasing process.
- Credit Control.
- Sales Order processing
- Primary accounts contact for suppliers.
- Maintaining supplier accounts on the Accounting and CRM systems
- General office duties
- Maintaining and ordering office consumables
- Support business with purchase / supplier related tasks and queries.
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
Skills & Attributes
- Highly computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Previous use of a CRM and Accounts platforms is preferable, but the ability to adapt and learn new platforms is required.
- Ability to multitask, sometimes within short deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A proactive work ethic with the ability to, self-manage when appropriate and help improve the systems and processes.
- More than 5 years experience in an administrative role.
- Work in a small team with a willingness to adapt to differing situations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
No Agencies. Thank you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com