This is an interactive task for moving an Active Directory user to a different Organizational Unit.
Running this Playbook
- Click download playbook
- Import the downloaded file via the Playbooks page on PPA
- Build the playbook from the Edit & Build tab
- Run the playbook from the Preview & Deploy tab
Required Vault Details
- IP/DNS address of a Domain Controller
- Domain FQDN
The Active Directory credentials need permission to unlock a user.
Vault Configuration Wizard
The first time you run a task built from this playbook, PPA will check the required Vault details exist.
If they don't exist, PPA will ask you to supply the details at the start of the task.
Below you can see a user providing details the first time they run an Active Directory task.
Once the details are added to Vault, the task won't ask for them again.
If you don't know the required details, ask an administrator to run the task or configure Vault manually.
What the Task Does
Once started, this task allows the operator to:
- Search for & select an Active Directory user
- Choose a new Organizational Unit to move them to
Get PPA for free!
Start automating your estate with a free 30 day trial today. No signup required!Get PPA Express