This task allows the user add an inbound TCP rule to an existing Security Group in AWS.
It requires an AWS API key that has permissions to read & update security groups in EC2.
Required Vault Details
- Access key ID
- Secret access key
The key must have permissions to read & update security groups in EC2.
PPA will add these to Vault for you when you first run the task (see Vault Config Wizard for more).
What the Task Does
Once started this task will:
- Ask user to provide AWS access credentials
- Ask user to select an EC2 region and Security Group
- Show details of the existing security rules
- Ask user if they want to create a new rule or exit
- Ask user to provide details for the new security rule
- Create the new inbound TCP rule
- Show details of the updated security rules
Get PPA for free!
Start automating your estate with a free 30 day trial today. No signup required!Get PPA Express