This task allows the user to add a new network security group rule in Azure.
It requires credentials for an Azure service principal with permissions to read & update network security groups.
Required Vault Details
- Tenant ID
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Subscription ID
The service principal must have permissions to read & update network security groups in Azure.
PPA will add these to Vault for you when you first run the task (see Vault Config Wizard for more).
What the Task Does
Once started this task will:
- Ask user to provide Azure access credentials
- Ask user to select a resource group and security group
- Show details of the existing security group rules
- Ask user if they want to create a new rule or exit
- Ask user to supply details (destination port, source CIDR etc.) for a new security rule (if creating)
- Create new security rule
- Show details of the updated security group rules
Get PPA for free!
Start automating your estate with a free 30 day trial today. No signup required!Get PPA Express