This task allows the user to view all Azure Virtual Machines for a particular subscription and resource group.
They can then choose to select a VM to stop, or to end the task without stopping a VM.
It requires credentials for an Azure service principal with the correct permissions.
Required Vault Details
- Tenant ID
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Subscription ID
The service principal must have permissions to read virtual machine details.
PPA will add these to Vault for you when you first run the task (see Vault Config Wizard for more).
What the Task Does
When run this task will:
- Ask the user to provide a Resource Group name
- Find all running VMs for the provided subscription/resource group
- Display them in a table for the user to make a selection
- Ask the user to confirm the selected VM
- Stop the selected VM (or end task if no VMs selected)
Get PPA for free!
Start automating your estate with a free 30 day trial today. No signup required!Get PPA Express