This task allows the user to configure the properties of one or more Cisco switch interfaces.
It requires details to access a Cisco switch via SSH.
- PPA User Interface
- Hashicorp Vault Key-Value engine
- SSH Running Commands
- Cisco IOS Switch Interfaces
Required Vault Details
- Enable Password
- Base Prompt
Vault Configuration Wizard
The first time you run a task from this repository, PPA will check the required Vault details exist.
If they don't exist, PPA will ask you to supply the details at the start of the task.
Below you can see a user providing details the first time they run an Active Directory task.
Once the details are added to Vault, the task won't ask for them again.
If you don't know the required details, ask an administrator to run the task or configure Vault manually.
What the Task Does
When run this task will:
- Ask the user to provide access details for the switch
- Ask user to select one or more interfaces to configure
- Ask user to choose the properties to change
- Ask user to supply new values for each property
- An updated interfaces table will be displayed at the end of the task.
Get PPA for free!
Start automating your estate with a free 30 day trial today. No signup required!Get PPA Express