Annual Reports & Interim Results
You can find information and downloads on all Osirium reports and accounts on this page.
Continuing to build momentum and value
“We are pleased to report the final results for the 12 months ended 31 December 2018. Osirium continues to make strong progress and gain market share internationally. As well as winning new UK accounts in sectors such as financial services and retail, where we had an established presence, the Group also secured customers in the manufacturing, transport and energy and utility sectors.
Building on earlier wins in the healthcare sector, the Group was awarded further contracts at two further NHS Trusts. Outside the UK, we were awarded a contract with a significant provider of financial services in the Middle East, and were delighted that a major account in the same region underlined its commitment to Osirium with the renewal of its contract.”
DAVID GUYATT – CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
& SIMON LEE – CHAIRMAN
2018 Interim Operational Highlights
Continued strong performance with:
- Increased sales momentum with existing and new customers in the UK and abroad, demonstrated by increase in total revenues and bookings
- Inclusion in the Gartner Magic Quadrant of leading suppliers of PAM solutions
- Expanded range of new customers in established sectors such as finance and retail, as well as securing new blue-chip accounts in the energy, manufacturing, travel and transport services sectors
- Renewal of largest customer, a leading global asset management company, for a further 12 months and largest international contract renewal to date with one of the leading telecommunications companies in the Middle East
Continued investment in the business:
- Release of PxM Express, free version of the Osirium Platform, to drive Proof of Concept (POC) initiatives with new prospects
- Investment in our second generation Task Automation solution, Opus, to broaden Osirium’s offering beyond cybersecurity into DevOps, NetOps and IT Service Management
- Investment in a Strategic Technology Partnership with RazorSecure to deliver cybersecurity solutions for Critical Infrastructure, Transport and Industrial Internet-of-Things (IoT) markets
- Release of PxM Platform for Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Senior management team strengthened with appointment of Chris Heslop as Marketing Director
Find our historical annual reports and interim results below.
Interim Results Notice
Notice of interim results for the six months ending 30 June 2018.
Interim Results Notice
Notice of interim results for the six months ending 30 June 2017.
Maiden unaudited interim results for the six months ending 30 April 2018..