Annual Reports & Interim Results
You can find information and downloads on all Osirium reports and accounts on this page.
Continuing to build momentum and Value
“We are very proud to report the final results for the 12 months ended in 31 December 2017. Osirium continues to gain both mind and market share globally, highlighted by our recent results and a record pipeline of new prospects and opportunities.
The Group’s focus since our IPO in April 2016, has been both on building and supporting our UK and global distribution network, and on the construction of a dedicated team to manage channel partner and existing customer relationships. Osirium has made some significant strategic steps over the last 12 months. The Group has continued to win business globally based on the quality of our products, ease of use and local presence, with a 100% renewal rate. This has been supported by upscaling our sales and marketing team with 7 new hires during the period.
In March 2018, Osirium successfully raised £4.2 million through a Placing, to strengthen the balance sheet and fund the Group’s working capital requirements over the next twelve months and beyond. The proceeds will be used to invest further in Osirium’s sales and marketing, while the Group’s product development plans will accelerate with its plan to grow its engineering and R&D teams to provide further innovative ‘next generation’ additions to grasp a leadership claim on the growing billion dollar PAM market.
Osirium like any organisation is only as good as its employees. On behalf of the Board, we would like to thank the whole team for their dedication and hard work.
We remain very confident in the Group’s prospects and believe Osirium has a unique proposition and is well placed to prosper as cyber-security becomes an even greater priority for corporates globally.”
DAVID GUYATT – CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
& SIMON LEE – CHAIRMAN
2018 Interim Operational Highlights
Continued strong performance with:
- Contract wins with a global online fashion retailer and post period end, a major UK high street retailer.
- Accelerating traction within the NHS: two new contract wins with the Norfolk and Norwich NHS and Great Western NHS and a growing pipeline of similar NHS prospects.
- Renewal of largest customer, a leading global asset management company, for a further 12 months. Additional device licenses and professional services sales projected for H2.
- Largest international contract renewal to date with one of the leading telecommunicationscompanies in the Middle East. Additional device licence deployments scheduled in H2.
- Thirteen POCs confirmed in H1, largely driven by the launch of the new free PxM Express offering.
Continued investment in the business:
- Release of PxM Platform for both Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services platforms.
- Investment in Established Strategic Technology Partnership with RazorSecure to deliver cybersecurity solutions for the Critical Infrastructure, Transport and Industrial IOT markets (post period end).
- Doubled the number of UK based partners signed up to the Partner Programme to twelve; adding new partners including Avari, Smart Solutions, Threat Protect and Sep2.
- Executed training and joint marketing exercises beyond the UK with Adyton (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) and Spectrami (Middle East) to boost local lead generation for H2.
- Senior management team strengthened with appointment of Chris Heslop as Marketing Director.
Find our historical annual reports and interim results below.
Interim Results Notice
Notice of interim results for the six months ending 30 June 2018.
Interim Results Notice
Notice of interim results for the six months ending 30 June 2017.
Maiden unaudited interim results for the six months ending 30 April 2018..