Osirium are looking to fill the role outlined below…
- Reading, United Kingdom
- Apply by 31st May 2018
Working within the Technical Operations and Marketing teams you will be responsible for designing, coding and supporting Osirium’s portfolio of websites. From layout to function all according to the needs of the business. You will also take ownership of integration processes between the websites and our other business platforms such as CRM systems to ensure continuous operation of form validation, etc. You will be passionate about creating visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation as well as making sure that things behind the scenes run consistently and efficiently.
You will need to appreciate that there are different users with different motivations arriving at our website; investors for example will want to see how we fit into the wider cyber security market. Analysts might want to see specifically what we do within niche markets, whereas customers are likely looking for a more guided journey. An appreciation of the breadth of visitor motivation will set you apart for this role.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
You will share the responsibility of improving all areas of our technical documentation including:
- Technical search engine optimisation (SEO) – One of your main goals will be to optimise the website’s code to ensure that it can rank consistently high on all search engines
- Support integration with business platforms – Facilitate and support integration with CRM systems and other business platforms where applicable
- Curate the partner portal – Osirium offers its partners access to a media portal
- Ensure continuous integration and delivery of product artefacts – It will be your responsibility to oversee that this process picks up the right styling, the right analytics code and crucially is indexed by search engines.
Skills and experience
- Proactively gather complex or partially incomplete information, interpret it and then translate it clearly into a well structured, functional web experience
- Motivated and strongly self-directed to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Pride in accuracy when collating information and representing in on the web
- Experience with writing SEO-friendly HTML
- Experience using web CMS, particularly WordPress
- Willingness to learn and develop, with training plans available
- Willingness to learn modern frameworks
- Strong Google Analytics skills
- Experience with writing code to facilitate form validation
- An awareness of PHP
- Experience with GitHub (or similar version control systems) and preferably gitflow workflows
- Experience with site search functionality.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Experience of writing SEO-friendly text
- Strong sense of design and ability to work with in-house designer
- Experience with Yoast WordPress plugin
- Basic image and SVG manipulation skills.
If you believe you have the right skills and wish to develop your expertise in cyber-security, this unique opportunity working for a UK creator of world-beating software is worth a conversation. If you would like to be considered, send your CV to, firstname.lastname@example.org.