Register now to secure your free place on our upcoming webinar, where we introduce the core concepts of a successful Privileged Access Management implementation.
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2018
Time: 10:00-11:00am BST
Speaker 1: Tim Ager, Sales Director
Speaker 2: Terry Jenvey, Technical Consultant
Why you should attend
Our Privileged Access Management solution, the PxM Platform, is used to control access to critical servers and infrastructure devices by administrative users.
Increasingly, Privileged Access Management is implemented as a safeguard against insider threats and used to prevent malware and other attacks from identifying Privileged Accounts.
Join Osirium’s Tim Ager on this webinar in which he will introduce the core concepts of a successful Privileged Access Management implementation:
- Reducing risk by separating privileged users from their admin passwords
- Meeting audit and compliance with session recording
- Simplifying the admin experience with SSO to server infrastructure
- Controlling access from outsourced administrators and third parties
- Building the business case for PAM with task management and automation
Tim will be joined by Terry Jenvey, Technical Consultant at Osirium, who will provide a practical demonstration of the core features of Osirium’s Privileged Access Management platform:
- The administrator’s experience with simplified and secure SSO to servers
- The use of tasks to control access and speed up administrative processes
- The use of session recording to audit privileged sessions
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Related Articlesterm->name is
No posts were found matching this query.