According to a report by privacy group Big Brother Watch, 25% of UK councils have had their computer systems breached in the past five years.
Based on Freedom of Information data, it is estimated that the number of cyber-attacks on local authorities was at 98 million between 2013 and 2017, amounting to 37 attacks every minute.
BBC News writes that “the majority of successful cyber-attacks began with so-called phishing emails designed to trick staff into revealing passwords and other data.”
Webinar and demo
Join Tim Ager on our webinar at 10-11am on Wednesday 11th April in which he will introduce the core concepts of a successful Privileged Access Management implementation, and demonstrate how Privileged Access Management:
- Reduces cybersecurity risk by separating privileged users from their admin passwords
- Helps meet audit and compliance via Session Recording
- Simplifies the admin experience with Single-Sign-On (SSO) to server infrastructure
- Controls access from outsourced administrators and third parties
- Increases efficiency via Task Management and Automation.
Tim will be joined by Terry Jenvey, Technical Consultant at Osirium, who will provide a practical demonstration of the core features of Osirium’s PxM Platform.
1. The administrator’s experience with simplified and secure SSO to servers
2. The use of tasks to control access and speed up administrative processes
3. The use of session recording to audit privileged sessions
Related Articlesterm->name is Webinar
Webinar event-Delegate the Task, Not the Privilege: How to Simplify and Secure Your Privileged Accounts
Join us for this unique and educational event in collaboration with KuppingerCole, featuring Martin Kuppinger and Andy Harris, CTO at Osirium… Read Post