Osirium is delighted to be attending Cloud & Cyber Security Expo, one of the UK’s largest technology events bringing together security and IT professionals to secure their digital transformation.
Privileged Accounts are a recurring risk for opening up security breaches and system downtime. Your System Administrators may have more privileges than they need to perform routine tasks like resetting passwords, routers or updating user profiles. You may be sharing credentials with third parties, holding data in the cloud or deploying infrastructure in DevOps. All of these could potentially be moving cyber targets.
We have discussions and demos lined up and will be exploring how you could build new resilience into your security strategy with Osirium’s PAM solutions. Here are some key takeaways from our sessions.
- Reviewing attack vectors: where do the real threats to Privileged Accounts come from?
- Understanding the balance – human error versus cyber-attacks
- People, passwords and processes: where’s the weakest link in the chain?
- Assessing probability versus risk: when to focus on credentials rather than vulnerabilities
- Managing a moving target: what happens when Helpdesks and outsourcers outsource?
- Challenges in making the Principle of Least Privilege a reality.
To register your place, visit: www.cloudsecurityexpo.com/osirium
We look forward to seeing you there!
ExCeL London, Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, London, E16 1XL
Tuesday 12thMarch: 09:30-17:00
Wednesday 13thMarch: 09:30-17:00
Related Articlesterm->name is
No posts were found matching this query.