Version 6.1.0 of the PxM Platform made exciting additions to our Privileged Access Management solution. We extended our multi-factor authentication capabilities, enhanced SSH authentication to support a wider range of Single Sign-On (SSO) options, introduced 64-bit MAP server optimisation, and much more.
Read on for more information on the improvements we made.
Our innovative 2nd generation Privileged Access Management solution helps customers prevent targeted cyber attacks from accessing privileged accounts and opening massive security holes in their critical IT infrastructure, leaving them open to malicious attacks and data loss.
We are dedicated to continuous product improvement, taking on board market trends and customer feedback.
Key features of Version 6.1.0:
- Enhanced SSH authentication to support a wider range of Single Sign-On (SSO) options covering both keys and passwords.
- Extended multi-factor authentication capabilities, with support for Local and RADIUS, and Active Directory and RADIUS, allowing users to provide a password and token when logging on to the PxM Client.
- 64-bit MAP server optimisation, with the 32-bit installation option being retired.
- Management of Windows service accounts using WinRM.
- Reduced minimum privilege level for Active Directory integration.
- Compatibility of the PxM OVA with all versions of VMware ESXi from 5.5 and above.
If you would like to learn more about Version 6.1.0, please get in touch.
Related Articlesterm->name is
No posts were found matching this query.