Osirium’s PxM Platform is used to control access to critical servers and infrastructure devices by administrative users.
Webinar Event: Join us on Tuesday 8th August 2017
Increasingly, PAM is implemented as a safeguard against the insider threat and it is also used to prevent malware and other attacks from identifying privileged accounts.
1. Reducing risk by separating privileged users from their admin passwords
2. Meeting audit and compliance with session recording
3. Simplifying the admin experience with SSO to server infrastructure
4. Controlling access from outsourced administrators and third parties
5. Building the business case for PAM with task management and automation
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.