Privileged account abuse is a major cybersecurity risk. Osirium’s Privileged Access Management solution, the PxM Platform is a straightforward solution.
Uncontrolled privileged access from insiders or third parties leaves your organisation vulnerable to attack. Osirium’s Privileged Access Management solution, the PxM Platform, controls administrative access to critical servers and infrastructure devices whilst separating SysAdmins from privileged credentials. This protects against the insider threat and prevents malware and other attacks from identifying Privileged Accounts. Unfortunately, many businesses are intimidated by the idea of implementing Privileged Access Management (PAM).
Join our webinar, where we’ll show you how straightforward PAM can be. Taking you on a journey from insecure password management processes through Osirium’s gearing system, we’ll demonstrate a staged and painless approach to PAM implementation.
Date: Thursday 27th September 2018
Time: 10:00-11:00 BST
- People, Processes and Passwords
- Expectations from a PAM platform
- The Journey to PAM
- Phase 1: discovery and making connections auditable
- Phase 2: implementing enterprise-class password management and rotation: separating people from passwords
- Phase 3: delivering role-based access and task automation: delivering a security-first solution to meet compliance guidelines and enable workflow efficiency
Tim Ager, Sales Director, will later be joined by Terry Jenvey, Technical Consultant, who can provide a practical demonstration of the core features of the Osirium PxM Platform.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.