What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, subscribe to our blog, respond to a survey, fill out a form or take out a free trial.
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number, as appropriate. We may also ask you to provide optional information such as company name, number of employees or industry.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- For marketing purposes – for example, we may send you information regarding Osirium and its partners, such as details of promotions or events.
- For order processing – the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
We do not sell your personally identifiable information to third parties.
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties except to the extent reasonably necessary to achieve the purposes described above e.g. to Osirium authorised partners.
In addition we may disclose personal information where we reasonably believe it is required and expressly permitted under any applicable law, to enforce our site policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property of safety.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of information, in the form of a very small text file, that is placed on your computer’s hard drive, or your tablet or smartphone, through your Web browser when you visit a website. Cookies can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
What types of cookies does Osirium use?
- Statistics – Measuring website traffic i.e. number of visits on the website, which domain the visitors come from, which pages the visitors visit on the website and in which overall geographical area the visitors are located.
- Improvement of the functionality of the website.
Third party cookies
- Google Analytics: for statistical purposes. You can decline cookies from Google Analytics by clicking on this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Google Ads: i.e. for the purpose of displaying relevant advertisements. Osirium uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third party vendors, including Google, show our adverts on sites across the internet. Osirium and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website.
For more information on Cookies and for details of how to control or delete cookies, please visit: www.aboutcookies.org
Please note that if you disable your web browser’s ability to accept cookies, certain parts of our website will not work.
When you visit the Osirium website, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer is registered. The IP address is the numerical address of a computer used when visiting a website. Osirium uses your IP address to derive the region from which you have visited our site.
Links from our website
Blogs, Forums and Portals
Osirium does not provide the capacity for users to post information in blogs however does provide the ability for blog posts and news to be shared to social media channels. The use of these sharing methods does not create any tracking data and personal information relating to the sharing of this data, is not held.
Osirium provides the use of a support forum/portal where customers can log tickets and receive support. We will occasionally email members of this section of our website to complete support enquiries and inform them of updates and new versions of the software.
Children’s Online Privacy Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA, we do not collect any information of anyone under the age of 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are aged 13 years and over.
Osirium do not record inbound or outbound telephone conversations.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website, which can be found here and the Terms and Conditions of our PxM Express edition which can be found here.
11-13 High Street