PPA: Inputs & Outputs
Each plugin uses a set of dictionaries to store data.
These are used by plugin actions as both inputs and outputs.
This page will cover:
- The dictionaries used in this plugin
- The information each dictionary contains
- Generated by the create_approval_request action
url: A unique URL for responding to the request.
uuid: The UUID associated with the approval hook.
request_message: The approval request message.
- Contains the output from wait_approval_response
All ApprovalResponse Keys
approved: Indicates whether the request was approved (either
responder: The name of the PPA user who responded to the request.
response_comment: Response comment (mandatory if rejected, otherwise optional).
- Contains email attachment details
All Attachment Keys
name: The name of the file on the task workspace (including the extension).
- Describes a key to get from the task payload
All PayloadKey Keys
name: The name of the key in the payload.
default_value: An optional default value to use if the key is missing from the payload.
- Contains submitted date picker information
All TimeStamp Keys
day: The selected day.
month: The selected month.
year: The selected year.
hour: The selected hour.
minute: The selected minute.
second: The submitted second.
timezone: The chosen timezone.
timestamp: The supplied date, time, & UTC offset in ISO-8601 format (
- Contains data about a file uploaded using input_file
All UploadedFile Keys
data: File contents.
filename: Original filename.
size: Size of the file in bytes.
type: Content type (if the browser was able to detect it).
- Contains information about a Vault configured in PPA
All Vault Keys
name: The name of the Vault.
url: The Vault address.
driver: The type of Vault.
expires_at: The date the Vault access token will expire (if applicable).
1 2 3 4